- The paper must be written single spacedand justified by using standard Microsoft Office Word format. The text should be 16×24 cm paper size. Also, margins should be 2 cm for all sides of the page.
- Although there is no page limit for the articles, it is expected not to exceed 30 pages as the upper limit.
- The manuscript, which contains the detailed information of the authors (title, institution, ORCID information, contact information), must include the followings: Title, Abstract, Keywords under the abstract, introduction, main text, conclusion, references and appendix.
- No footer, header or page numbers required.
- The paper language can be Turkishor English
- Each paper must include abstract, no more than 200 words.
- At most5 key words must be written below the abstract.
- Abstract, key words must be written in Times New Roman 10 font size and single spaced. It should be in italic letters.
- The main textshould be written in Times New Roman 11 font size and single spaced . The first line of the paragraph should be shifted by 1 cm from the left margin. Paragraph spacing after a single paragraph (6 nk) should be given.
- All the headlines, set in the midst, should be written in bold, in Times New Roman 12 font size and 1,5 spaced.
- Headings and subheadings must be numbered 2., 2.1., 2.1.1. as etc decimally with bold letters. All headings should be written in bold but only the first letters of the subtitles should be capital. Spacing before and after a heading (6 nk) should be given.
- All the tables, figures and graphsmust be headlined and sequentially numbered. The titles of the tables and figures should be placed above the table or figures, and references belonging to table or figure should be under them. The headline must be written in Times New Roman 11 font and with bond letters. References for the tables (figure of graph) must be below the table (figure or graph) with a font size of 10 font.
- Equations should be numbered consecutively and equation numbers should appear in parentheses at the right margin.
- For works accepted for publication, authors are required to send the copyright agreement within one week at the latest to the mail address: email@example.com
- Citations in text must be done according to the HARWARD REFERANCE TECHNIQUE. In text citations, the author’s last name and the year of publication (and page number of the publication if necessary) for the source must appear in the text
- If the last name of the author is used , the publication date should be written in parenthesis.
Gürkaynak (2002) agree that chemical solutions …
- If the last name of the author is not used, the last name of the author, the publication year and page number of the publication must appear .
The last studies (Pınar 2003: 12)…
iii. If there are two authors, last names of both of the authors should be written.
Cinicioglu and Keleşoğlu (1993) mention about the soft paddings…
- If there are more than two authors, cite only the surname of the first author followed by “et al.”
…asserted by Öztoprak et al.. (1999)
- If an author has more than one publishment in the same year, different symbols (i.e. a,b,c..) must be used with the years.
…result of the studies made by Bozbey et al (2003a)
- If the resource is anonymous the word “anon” must be used.
…the realities spoken in recent times (Anon 1998: 53) …
vii. if a newspaper article with an unknown writer is used, name of the newspaper, date of publication, page number should be written.
The floods occured in the region effect the structural features (Atlas, 1998: 6)
viii. The studies made use of thesis, alphabetically ordered according to the surnames of the writers. The name of the magazine, book or booklet , etc. should be in italic and bold letters.
- For Internet resources, the name of the writer should be shown as mentioned before. If no writers name, the name of the resources and the date must be given
Some knowledge takes place about the bazaar (İMKB, 23.06.2003)
- For the internet resources with unknown writers URL-sequence number and year should be written as follow:
(URL-1, 2003), (URL-1 and URL-2, 2003), According to URL-1 (2003)
References must be prepared as below:
SURNAME, First Letter of the Name., (Publication Year), Name of Book, Place of Publication: Publishing, Edition, ISBN.
MERCER, P.A. and SMITH, G., (1993), Private Viewdata in the UK, London: Palgrave, Second Edition, ISBN: xxxx-xxxx
SURNAME, First Letter of the Name., (Publication Year), Name of Article, Name of Journal, Volume (Number) and Page Numbers.
EVANS, W.A., (1994), Approaches to Intelligent Information Retrieval, Information Processing and Management, 7 (2), 147-168.
SURNAME, First Letter of the Name., (Publication Year), Name of Report, Name of Conference Bulletin, Date and Conference Place, Place of Publication : Publishing , Page Numbers
SILVER, K., (1991), Electronic Mail: The New Way to Communicate, 9th International Online Information Meeting, 3-5 December 1990, London, Oxford: Learned Information, 323-330.
SURNAME, First Letter of the Name., (Publication Year), Name of Thesis, Master’s Degree/Doctorate, Name of Institute
AGUTTER, A.J., (1995), The Linguistic Significance of Current British Slang, Thesis (PhD), Edinburgh University.
SURNAME, First Letter of the Name., (Publication Year), Title, Scale, Place of Publication: Publishing.
MASON, J., (1832), Map of The Countries Lying Between Spain and India, 1:8.000.000, London: Ordnance Survey.
SURNAME, First Letter of the Name., (Year), Title [online], (Edition), Place of Publication , Web address: URL [Date Accessed: ].
HOLLAND, M., (2002), Guide to Citing Internet Sources [online], Poole, Bournemouth University, http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/library/using/guide_to_citing_internet_sourc.html, [Date Accessed: 4 November 2002].
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Account Name: RATING ACADEMY Ar-Ge Yazılım Yayıncılık Eğitim Danışmanlık ve Organizasyon Ticaret Ltd. Şti.,
Bank Name: Ziraat Bankası
Branch: 813- Kordon/Çanakkale
Account No: 77815187-5003
IBAN: TR 4500 0100 0813 7781 5187 5003
SWIFT Code: TCZBTR2A
to pay by credit card: